This week and part of last has been very tough for me. I really don't know what is going on. I stepped on the scale and realized I have gained 10 pounds. I am sure that is part of the reason for this depression I am feeling. It rained so many days, which kept us stuck inside! I find that I am putting my trust and comfort in food again instead of Him. I need to focus today on life and what it is really about.
The list for today:
1. Enjoy the great outdoors with my kids!
2. Get healthy food at the grocery store today (NO MORE POINTLESS FOODS)
I say pointless foods because when you think about it, how many foods are you eating that your body doesn't need? I need to start eating in a different way again.
3. Clean up the messes in the house (have the kids help)
4. Going to the park for a playdate. This is much needed today!
5. Enjoy an iced coffee (oh yeah, number 2!!!!!)
6. Jillian's Shred
I hope I can stick with these!
Have a great weekend everyone.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Posted by LeeAnn at 7:10 AM