Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cumberland Art Fair

I have really questioned where we live a lot here lately. I would love to live in a small town with lots to see! We live on the edge of the city, so we see both worlds. I would rather live a little further out.
Our town has some awesome things going for it, but I feel it doesn't get noticed. This past weekend, they had an art fair! It was nice to walk around and see all of the people mingling. There was even a booth set up with what they want for the town. It looks fabulous, but I think it will take a long time to get there. We probably won't be here that long. But, they are finishing an awesome trail that we will get to run and rides bikes on! I can't wait!



I also enjoyed a starbucks that day and started getting some projects done around the house.


This one is still a work in progress:
I hope to get a lot more done this week. Jaden is having his 7th birthday party on Saturday. I have to start working on his cake on Wednesday! Crazy stuff! I also have a homeschool meeting on Tuesday night. It is going to be a busy week!

5 comments:

Ry said...

What's the homeschool meeting about?

LeeAnn said...

I joined the same coop that Julie is in! It is Grace Educators in Greenfield.

mystory said...

what a wonderful world!!i want to know more about homeschool,could you tell me??

Unknown said...

Hi,

Stumbled upon your lovely blog, and inviting you to add your blog and/or business domain at http://olahmomma.com/mylounge - a directory of blogs and more, where you could also meet more mom bloggers like you.

Following us through twitter, FB, google friend connect -- your choice:) is deeply appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

>>> http://olahmomma.com -- blogging and connecting blogging moms.

Christine said...

Life is busy with families this is for sure!