Saturday, June 16, 2007

Garage Sales and Soccer

We woke up this morning and headed out to some garage sales before soccer at 10! Wow, I found some good deals. Especially on this....


Wow, am I loving that! I can't wait until Cassidy can actually ride it. I cleaned it up but, I am sure it will get more spider webs on it by the time she can actually ride. It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Jaden had soccer for the second time today. He did GREAT! He loves playing soccer. They even played a game and Jaden was stealing the ball from other people! He did great. We are very proud of him. He even got a Popsicle from the coach when he was done! Tonight, we are going to the mall to pick up Jeff's new glasses. He also got his father's day present this morning. Jaden got him a tent! They are going to sleep in it tonight! What a great weekend so far! By the way, here is the cake Jeff took into work on Friday. (haha)


0 comments: