Friday, June 15, 2007

License plates and cakes

I have gotten a lot of things done over the past few days. I had been contemplating painting my dresser and nightstand, so I just did it!! I painted them Espresso! I think they look okay. I really wish I would have taken the time to sand and prime, but I had to do it during Cassidy's nap times. Which, didn't leave me much time at all. I am pleased with the outcome. Now, I want to declutter our bedroom and get it organized.


I got my Clay Aiken license plate I have been waiting for. It came in the mail yesterday. Jeff got it put on for me! I love it!
I also got Jeff's father's day gift. I am really excited about that! Jaden is also excited! We plan on going to my Dad's and church on Father's day.
Other than that, not much else going on. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and don't forget about those dad's this weekend!!

0 comments: