Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Party!

We had so much fun yesterday at my Uncle's John and Aunt Judy's Christmas party. They always come up with cute little games to play! The kids had a great time! They got to open some gifts! They loved them. I tried to get a cute picture of the kids by the Christmas tree, but that is almost impossible. Jaden was a shepherd in church yesterday. That was the cutest thing. He really loves to get on stage! He didn't sing though, LOL! He was the cutest little shepherd up there!

We are looking forward to getting into our new house. There are boxes piled everywhere in our house. I can't wait to get them moved! I just want the moving process to be over with. But, I am very thankful that I am home to do this slowly and we are not rushed.

Jaden is looking forward to Christmas. Only 8 days left! We still haven't mailed out our cards yet, and the kids have yet to see Santa. Wow, the time flies by. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.




1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog and offering such sweet words! I am so excited about you moving into your new house! We just finished building ours this summer, and decorating a new place is the best!