Thursday, July 17, 2008

So, it begins...

POTTY TRAINING :)



Cassidy will pee and poop when I ask her to, so I figure we should start training. This only took Jaden 2 days to master. We bought some cute Dora panties today! She seems excited!





We had a playdate with Ireland and Virginia this week. That was fun. We tried a movie, but the kids were anxious to do something else. Jaden was sitting through it okay, but I think Ireland and Cassidy wanted to play. Jaden ate way too much candy! Totally my fault. He was a bit hyper! Here are the kids in all of their cuteness. It was Jaden's first date! LOL





From the movie theater:





They had more fun at Ireland's house:
Today, we visited some more friends:

I have started get my teaching plan under way this week. That is such a chore! Everything is coming along nicely. We will start homeschooling on August 11th. August 8th, he will get all new school supplies and get introduced to "homeschool". He is excited! I can't wait!
Wish me luck on the potty training.

3 comments:

Ry said...

We had soooo much fun!

Teresa said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope it will be a snap!

Lacy said...

Good Luck! Girls seem easier to me...so hopefully you'll have a dry weekend! :)