Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Ready!

I have been so busy getting ready for the big day! Actually, Christmas Eve will be a big deal this year too. We will be making cookies and a birthday cake! We have church at 5 and then the birthday party will begin! Jaden is so excited. I am happy to celebrate Jesus' birth! This Christmas means so much more than in the past. I feel so close to God at this time and I truly believe he is working in my life! I cannot begin to put into words how I am truly feeling, so I won't! ;)
Tonight, I will be making an easy dinner and cleaning the house. I have all of the gifts wrapped and waiting! The kids had fun today coloring and writing their Santa letter.
I love this picture Jeff took of the kids one night when I was gone:

Today, we experimented with a new sugar cookie icing recipe. I think I will be making some more tomorrow for the Christmas cookies we are making.

Have a great day everyone! Stay warm, it is SO cold outside!

0 comments: