Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th and Jericho

Happy 4th of July! It is storming here, so I really don't know how many fireworks will be out tonight. I hope it stops soon!
So, onto Jericho. This is my new favorite show! I have been watching all of the episodes at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/. This is an awesome show. It took me a couple of episodes to get really into it, but now I am hooked! It starts airing again on July 6th. You can catch all of last seasons episodes this summer! How cool is that! You can also watch at the address I just posted. I think everyone would enjoy it!
We didn't do anything special this July 4th. I made some red, white, and blue jello and Jaden and I made a flag using construction paper, stamps, and marshmallows. We also ate some watermelon, which seems very July 4thish!!! We might watch some of the neighbor's fireworks if is stops raining.

0 comments: