I expect everyone who reads this and has a blog, to play along!;)
1. What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Hmmm, I am sure that I wanted to lose weight and I made it to my goal in December! So, yes. I have a few for this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really close, but my aunt had a baby.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More trust in Jesus.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 4th I made it to my goal weight! December 28th, we moved into our new home!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
I did not life journal like I wanted.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not much. I fell on Halloween and still have the bump on my knee!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm, that is a hard one. Probably our house! LOL:)
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
13. Where did most of your money go?
Most of our money goes towards our house.
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Our new house!
15. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Probably the O song by Rush of Fools or What life would be like by Big Daddy Weave
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a) Happier... I think I am happier. I seem to get happier the closer I get to God.
b) Thinner.... I am definitely thinner, but would like to tone up more
c) Richer.... In God, I am rich without money!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Read the Word
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family:)
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Still in love:)
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Don't hate anyone
25. What was the best book you read?
I don't have much time to read
26. What did you want and get?
A house and a Cricut
28. What did you want and not get?
Oh several things, but that is not what matters
29. What was your favorite film this year?
We watched Narnia and Prince Caspian and loved them both!
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 30. We went to my mom and dad's.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Hmm, not sure
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Getting better now that I have lost weight, but please do not pop in unexpected! You may find me in jammies all day! LOL
32. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
no one. I have learned to put that aside.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Prop. 8 and the election.
36. Who did you miss?
Everyone in Terre Haute
37. Who was the best new person you met?
all the MOPS ladies!
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
I learned many. ;)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Posted by LeeAnn at 10:29 PM