Saturday, February 20, 2010

New shoes!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. Mine is going pretty well.



Yesterday, I took the kids to the mall and a few other stores. We picked up some new Spring clothes and some birdseed! I just can't wait for Spring, so I figure I will start getting ready for it! The Children's Place is having an awesome sale on their windbreakers, so Jaden got one for this Spring! They are only $10 right now!


Cassidy got a few cute things also! She loves clothes, so it is cool watching her pick out her own things. I love that she in enjoying looking at clothes. She even likes to try them on!

After several weeks of needing new running shoes, I finally went out this morning and got a pair! I am so thrilled. I got the Nike Alaris!


They fit my Nike+ inside the sole of the shoe! I think these will be awesome. I am wearing them all day today to break them in. I might try a run tonight. I need to get to 5 miles before the end of February. I ran 4 1/2 a week ago!

I am going to finish up my day today catching up on laundry and cleaning the house. We might even do some school today! I love that about homeschooling!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: