Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day. We had a great weekend. We started on Saturday by taking a trip to the mall and making some Vday treats! I took the kids to the Disney Store and they bought each other a stuffed animal. Jaden got another Pooh bear and Cassidy got another Minnie! They just love their animals! Disney had a special, buy one get one free! That is awesome! We also went to Panera Bread and got a treat. I love taking the kids out places!

Jaden wanted some pumpkin pie, so we made little pumpkin pie tarts! He loved them!

I just love making a big deal out of holidays for the kids! I blew up some balloons and hid some Hershey Kisses all around the house. This morning, they woke up and looked for all of them! They loved this! I will have to do it again next year. We also had our annual heart french toast and the kids got some goodies! Then, we headed to church. The kids gave out some Valentine's there.

Cassidy has got the craziest bedhead!

Afterward, we picked up our heart shaped pizzas from Papa Murphy's. We just love their pizza!

I just love these kids! I hope we have many special Valentine's Days to come before they both find their significant others!

0 comments: