Sunday, April 25, 2010

Penguins, Cameras, and a Wedding!

So much is going on in the Cole household this weekend. Yesterday, we had to go to Cincinnati for a wedding, so we made a whole day out of it. We surprised the kids by taking them to the Newport Aquarium. I don't know if it is because our kids are so spoiled or what, but they didn't seem very excited. Afterward, we had bought them a penguin experience. We got to sit in a room with them and pet them! It was very exciting. One actually bit Cassidy's leg! Poor thing! The penguin was even put in time out! After the aquarium, we headed to a local mall restroom and changed our clothes into our wedding attire! Yes, we are classy people! I am sure we are not the first people to change in a mall restroom in Kentucky! We got to the wedding and our neice looked beautiful. Everyone seemed so happy! It was great to see family again.
So, before our penguin experience, I was taking pictures of the kids by the river overlooking Cincinnati! Jaden decided he wanted to take a picture and dropped my camera! Ack! Needless to say, it broke. We had to buy a disposable camera for the penguin experience. :(
Later, we stopped at Best Buy and bought me a new camera. I really liked my old one, so I stuck with the same brand. It is a Sony Cybershot.





Now, this is where my camera broke!
Here are some pics from my new camera!



0 comments: