Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An awful day

I hate days like this. Days where I have no motivation. Days where the kids get on my nerves. Days where everything just gets to me. Days where the devil gets into my heart. I hate days like this. Thank the Lord for new days, new beginnings, and forgiveness.
Tomorrow is a new day! I can't wait. I feel like posting some things that make me happy. Just thinking about them will hopefully brighten my day.
1. The Lord: I can't even express how happy he makes me feel on a daily basis.
2. Hugs from my kids: what an awesome feeling I get when they hug me.
3. Jeff bringing me iced coffees: It is nice to know he is thinking of me.
4. Making new friends: It seems to take forever to make good friends. It is such a good feeling to finally have good friendships again. (the worst part of moving)
5. Spring: warmer weather, baby ducks, birds chirping, green grass, flowers, smell of fresh landscaping, new life
6. Christian music: the only thing I listen to now. It always lifts me up!
7. Crafts: I need to find time to do this again
8. Having my kids home: nothing better than homeschooling and watching my children learn.
9. New bed sheets: ahhhhhhh
10. eating nutritiously (yes really!) Why do I eat bad?????????????
11. Family outings
12. birthday parties
13. tshirts and sweatpants
14. candles
15. Starbucks
16. Biggest Loser
17. Yoga
18. Looking forward to something
19. watching the kids color
20. getting magazines in the mail!
Here is a song that I love running to and also explains how I am feeling today and what I will do tomorrow! So LONG SELF!!!!!!!!


Wow, there are so many things that make me happy that I should be thankful for. I need to remember this as I go through my days.
Have a wonderful week everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to pick yourself up!!! I sure hope tomorrow is better for you! <3

Kim said...

Hoping you have a better day today! I love that song! They are so good.

Crystal said...

Hey Crazy Lady!! J/K! I want you to know that you are doing an awesome job espically in the friendship area . . . like I've said b4, every time I see you , you make me smile! On a funny note . .. I'm learning how to better prepare myself for those crazy jumping jacks - I actually made it through the whole minute of them today, w/o quitting or busting out laughing! Love ya!