Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Product Review: Kashi

I do not normally do product reviews on this blog, but I can't say enough about these new Kashi bars!


Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars

These are my new favorite snack! I feel like I am eating a sinful dessert when I eat these. It definitely fulfills my craving for chocolate and something sweet! I really can't get enough of all of the Kashi products. Here are some of the products I eat every day!

Kashi Granola

Mighty Bites Cereal (the kids like the people shape)

Cereal Bars (like a fig newton but bigger and better!)

Pocket Bread Sandwiches (I have had the chicken fiesta sandwiches this week)

I also love the Kashi website! There is all kinds of good information there including daily challenges, healthy eating, workouts, and recipes!

Seriously, I am not getting paid for this! I just really love these products and they are really good for your body!

http://www.kashi.com/

1 comments:

GB said...

LeeAnn, I also love the TLC bars! I will have to look for the Dark Chocolate Coconut ones! Can't believe Cassidy will be 3!!! -Gail