Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day and a race!

We had a wonderful Father's Day. I always feel so good after spending time with the family. Saturday night, we let Jeff open his cards and present so he would have the snacks for the baseball game that night. He loved it!

On Sunday morning, I fixed Jeff sausage gravy and biscuits and then we headed to the park! Maddy loved running around. But, she got tired fast.


After that, we headed to Terre Haute. My mom made hamburgers and hotdogs, macaroni salad, and some awesome desserts! (I had to come home and run last night, it was that bad! LOL) We had a great time playing Wii, cornhole, and croquet!
We had a wonderful weekend. Here are some random pictures of Maddy and Jaden by the pond:
This morning, I signed up for my very first 5k race! It will be on July 4th! I can't wait. Jaden is even going to run a one mile race! I can't wait! I will definitely be running every day to get ready for it. I want to run the whole thing without walking. I am also hoping for a time under 30 minutes!
I hope everyone has a great week!


1 comments:

Mary said...

I just found your blog and I love it! What a beautiful family! And your dog is a cutie! Bless her heart, she's been through a lot. Blessings to all of you~Mary