Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been a long week!

Wow, this week has been long. We have been in the house most of the week. I am hoping to get out some this week.
Maddy has been doing better every day! I am still praying that God would perform a miracle and get the cancer out of her! Yesterday, we even took her for a small walk. She was pulling and wanting to run!
Here are a few pictures of the things we were doing last week. Like I said, I hope we can get out of the house a little more this week!
Made some homemade crackers:
Last day of school!
More sleeping! Like I said, it was a very long week.
Jaden has been playing lots of baseball with me and Jeff. Here he is after a long game play!
Tonight, I will be going to a MOPS leadership meeting. I can't wait to get out of the house. Even better, our "theme" is desserts! YUM! I have a few ideas to get out there, but overall, I will be there to listen to everyone's ideas. I can't wait to see what others have come up with. If anyone reading this would like to join a MOPS group on the far east side of Indy, please comment! We would love for you to come this Fall!

1 comments:

Ry said...

Love the pic of Cassidy and Maddy on the couch! Suckers--"Maddy isn't allowed on the couch." Heh heh!