Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sad news

Our precious dalmatian, Maddy, was diagnosed with bone cancer yesterday. The vet said we could have up to 6 months with her, but very unlikely. She had a fever yesterday and we got some medicine we have to give her everyday. I hate seeing our hyper Maddy just laying around sick. It is going to be a very long summer.

We will miss you so much Maddy but until then, we are going to cherish every moment.
Today is her 9th birthday! We are going to have a birthday party for her this weekend. I am hoping to let the kids plan it and decide what they would like to do!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

My thoughts are with you guys! I know how much you all love Maddy, please let me know if there is anything we can do to help, is bone cancer a common problem for Dalmatians?

LeeAnn said...

It is pretty common in all dogs! :(

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your sweet dog! They become such a huge part of the family! Praying for you all!