Thursday, June 4, 2009

New news!

This is Maddy on her way to the vet for two more xrays! Wow, I think God is working some miracles here. Here xray showed no cancer in her body, just her leg. So, we will be taking her to a consultation for amputation tomorrow. I pray that all goes well and she can have the surgery. It is going to be a big financial strain on us and we might have to post pone our Disney trip. This is very sad, but Maddy is much more important than a vacation.

The days have seemed so long here. Maddy is starting to respond to her medicine and vomited several times outside today. I just wish there was more I could do for her.

The kids have been keeping busy. Jaden is almost done with school. He is done with every subject except phonics. We have 10 more pages! I can't wait until he has graduated kindergarten. First grade is going to be so much fun! I can't wait!

God bless everyone and please keep Maddy in your prayers. She is like a kid to us!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that picture!! What a blessing, I have my fingers crossed for you. I know we would make that same financial decision if it were Daisy, she is such a part of the family. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help!