Sunday, July 22, 2007

We are back!

What a great weekend! We left for Columbus at 12:oo Saturday after soccer. We had a 4 1/2 hour drive. It went by fast! I listened to Clay Aiken's cd and his Jukebox Tour Concert! It really got me excited to see Clay! We found our hotel and headed over to the venue. It was a big outdoor picnic! We walked around to the the bus, and a security guard came over and waited for us to leave. There was so much security there. We met up with our new friends from Terre Haute, Phyllis and Gary. They were very nice! I would try to explain how well Clay sang, but I don't even know how to put it into words. He just sounds completely awesome. Also, his jokes are hilarious. Afterward, we stayed at the bus and I got to shake his hand and say "thank you" again! It is great to be able to do that. I had a great time and I can't wait until Christmas time to do it all again!

By the way, Jaden got a new toy! Here are some pictures:


Clay's Bus:
Clay

Shaking Hands (you will have to set your settings to the lightest setting to see this clearly):





0 comments: