Friday, August 24, 2007

Arbonne

Today was a good day. We got the house cleaned up this morning and got some groceries. We saw Grandma at Hobby Lobby, which was the highlight of Jaden's day. Tonight, I went to an Arbonne party with a friend. Turns out, I think I like the products. It is just very expensive. And, well, since we are trying to buy a house in a year, I don't think I will be able to get many of the products. While at the party, my friend Kim was sitting next to me. There was a kid playing with the basketball goal behind us and it began to fall. I tried to catch it and slices my thumb open! I didn't think it was very bad, until I looked down and noticed it was bleeding! Ahhh. Kim had a band aid in her purse. I really need to start carrying things like this around with me! This basketball goal was made out of glass. I would hate to think of what might have happened if Kim was seated just a few inches back. Wow........
Tomorrow, I am off to a Pampered Chef party. I can't wait. Everyone knows how much I love that stuff. I am planning on buying some little prep bowls. But, I usually change my mind once I get there. Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments: