Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Don't peel a potato....

over the garbage disposal! I was making potato soup last night and my potato slipped out of my hands and down the garbage disposal! Everything got clogged and I had to wait on Jeff to get home to fix it. Luckily, we did not need to call a plumber!

Afterward, Jeff put up some curtains that I picked up at World Market. (yes, I know, they need ironed!) Wow, that is one of my favorite stores now! I loved it! I can't wait to go again.
The curtains are not exactly what I wanted, but they will do for now. I just couldn't pass up the deal on them!
I went to Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, and Crate and Barrel yesterday! Wow, I just love all of that stuff! I got a fandeck of Pottery Barn's paint colors. There are several that I like. I can't wait to start painting. I am hoping that is what we do next!
It is snowing outside and I am suppose to pick up Jaden in Terre Haute today and go to Stampin Up. I hope I can still make it! If not, Jeff will be going after work to get Jaden.
Jeff and I are looking forward to Jericho tonight! It is our favorite show!!!!!! It will be starting at 10.


1 comments:

Teresa said...

Ha- that is so funny,I will keep that in mind and that is the cutest picture of Cassidy helping Daddy!