Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mulch

I feel like I have bought so much mulch lately. We mulched some more around our garage and I bought some more flowers. I love my new hydrangea, I just hope I can keep it alive. I got a rhododendron also! I can't wait to see how big it gets. I want to landscape around our mailbox, but I am not sure how I want it to look yet. If you have any ideas, please send them to me!
The kids are doing great. I have been spending less time on the computer and more time on myself and my relationship with God and my family. Sometimes, I feel I have too many things going on in my life that I don't fit time in for Him. Everyday, I am trying to spend more time with Him.
My Aunt had her baby girl yesterday. Well, actually, I think it was around 2am this morning. I can't wait to see her! My aunt didn't think she would ever have a baby, but God blessed her this passed year. We are very happy for her.
This is what the kids have been doing the last few days:


I just love that they are spending time together. It is a relationship that I hope stays strong for the rest of their lives. They will always have each other, and that is very important to me.
Have a great week everyone!

0 comments: