Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pirates will be here....

Jaden has decided on a "Pirate" themed party for his birthday. It should be really fun! I can't wait to plan. Jeff's birthday is next week and his party on Sunday. That should also be fun. My parents might be spending the night Saturday night and going to church with us on Sunday! Like a mini vacation for them! Hopefully, they will get lots of shopping done on Saturday!
I have some projects going on. I will post them as soon as I am finished. Also, I picked up some awesome stuff at Hobby Lobby for 80% off the other day! Love those sales!
Have a great week everyone, and I will update with pictures soon.
For now, I will leave you with a little potty training:

2 comments:

Ry said...

Yay, Cassidy!

(the girls are talking about wearing their princess skull shirts to Jaden's party! ha!)

Kim said...

OMG, her hair is getting soo long!! Cute.