Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Library card!

Jaden got his first library card today! He was so excited. He got nervous writing his name on the card, so I had to finish that for him. Afterward, the kids starting acting up. So, we didn't have a very "nice" rest of the day. I really hate when good days go bad! ;(We don't really have much going on the rest of the week. Friday is MOPS, which we will be making some of the coasters I made for Christmas. I can't wait. It should be fun. Starting next year, I will no longer a group leader in MOPS. I have decided to change my position to Creative Activites. I can't wait. It should be a lot of fun!
Jeff begins his vacation on Saturday. We have things planned for almost every day. I hope everyone is having a great week. Personally, I can't wait for Saturday!

0 comments: