Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Fever

This week has been a long week. Jeff has been working more because of inventory at the store. This makes for some very long days for me. We haven't been up to very much exciting. Although, a friend of mine had her baby! A successful Vbac! I am so happy for her. Baby Delia is beautiful.This has not helped my baby fever! And it also doesn't help that my baby turned 3! Wow! Time just flies. I miss my little babies. I really doubt that anything will come of the baby fever and it will just pass. But, until then, I can't stop thinking about it. What a blessing little babies are! God is good.
Jaden's soccer game is cancelled for tomorrow. If it is not raining, we might head out to some yard sales. Although, the kids can't stand shopping anymore! We will also be doing some more Spring Cleaning. I am so tired of the clutter. We got the play room cleaned and organized. I will be homeschooling up there again soon!
Today was our last MOPS meeting of the year. I can't wait for our end of the year pitch in at the park in a few weeks. These ladies are truly a blessing. I enjoy their friendship. Next year, I will be the Creative Activities organizer and I can't wait. I am already planning on some very cool crafts! I hope to share a lot of them here.
Have a great weekend. Hopefully, I will have some pictures from the weekend up on Monday!

2 comments:

Jeff Cole said...

I hear that Tylenol helps to reduce fevers.

Teresa said...

Jeff- that is so funny..LOL!! :)