Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting nervous

Wow, with this heat, I am starting to get nervous about my first 5k race! Will I be able to run in this heat? I am having a horrible time running on the treadmill for 3 miles. Maybe if I have a little bit of air hitting me, I will be better. I am hoping to eat very healthy this week and get my body ready for this. I am trying to put together a menu for myself for this week. It is looking something like this:

Sunday: Kashi cereal, veggie whole wheat wrap and grapes, spaghetti with salad

Monday: Kashi waffles, morningstar pizza burger on whole wheat wrap, omelets

Tuesday: Oatmeal, veggie whole wheat wrap, Wolfgang puck pizza (not very healthy, but I will cut up one slice into a big salad!)

Wednesday:Kashi cereal, morningstar burger on wrap, not sure about supper this night

Thursday: Oatmeal, salad, breakfast for supper

Friday: Oatmeal, morningstar burger, spaghetti with breadsticks and salad
I hope I can stick with this menu for the week. I hope to feel good. I am also going to start drinking about 2 liters of water a day. I can't stand water, but I need to do it for my body. I am just hoping I can do this! What a good feeling I will have on the Fourth of July! I hope Jaden will be able to finish his one miler!
I hope everyone is having a great week and have a good Friday!

0 comments: