Monday, February 9, 2009

10 things with the letter N!:

I was reading through my blogs and stumbled on a little fun. Here is how it works:
"You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on..."
My letter is N:
1. Nighttime: I love the peacefulness of the house after everyone has gone to bed and it is time to rest!
2. Nonfat Sugar free Vanilla lattes (preferably Starbucks)
3. Naptimes
4. Neat and tidy rooms (that doesn't happen often enough)
5. Neighbors who are friendly and wave when they drive by.
6. Nintendo wii (I just wish I had one!!!!)
7. News ( I love watching the news channels, especially Fox News)
8. Narnia: I am loving these movies and I can't wait for the next one!
9: No bake cookies!
10: Notebook computers: I love my computer and the fact I can take it anywhere!

That was harder than I thought! Okay, your turn. Email me or leave a comment and I will send you a letter!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I want a letter, please! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Give me a letter too!

Chel said...

Wanna meet at the Starbucks for non-fat lattes? Mine would be chai, of course. :)

Now, don't give me Q.