Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's day today. Here is how the day went:
First, I made heart shaped french toast for breakfast and gave the kids their cards and new coloring books.

Afterward, Jaden gave Cassidy a Valentine gift from him (a Cinderella water globe).


Next, I made some cupcakes and the kids helped me make some sugar cookies: The kids decided they had to eat some before lunch!

The kids had strawberries and cream cheese bagels for lunch:
We even found time to do school today! Daddy came home with goodies and a heart shaped pizza!
I gave them some more goodies:
Including some new "nail nails", which Cassidy wanted to put on right away! LOL
Then, is was time for more of these:
After all of that, we sat down to watch Charlie Brown. The kids played with balloons while it was on. I feel like I am getting a bad cold, so I am taking it easy tonight!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

4 comments:

Ry said...

HOW FUN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome Valentine's Day! I love the heart shaped pizza! :D

Chel said...

It looks like such fun!

I make heart-shaped pancakes... but I don't know how to make french toast. Would you tell me how?

Unknown said...

That pizza looks yummy!!!! Looks like u guys had lots of fun!