Saturday, February 21, 2009

A book!

My husband has wanted to write a book in forever. He always started but he never finished. Well, he has finally finished one and he is going to have it on Amazon soon. He got his proof copy and has sent in his final draft. It should be for sale soon. Look for 24 Hours with Spencer Field on Amazon soon. I hope many of you can support him in this venture.

(Poor guy, he looks so tired in that picture. He needs a break!)
We kept pretty busy this week. Jaden is reading long words now. He can read almost everything! I am so proud of him. The kids have been obsessed with watching Mary Poppins. We can't wait to see her at Disney World. Speaking of Disney World, we will be booking our trip very soon. We are hoping to call them today and find out what specials we might be able to get. We will be going August 30th through September 5th. Jaden will be spending his birthday there! How exciting!

Mops was wonderful yesterday. We had a speaker talking about depression and anxiety. Since I have dealt with both of these, I found it very interesting. I hope that it helped a lot of the women in there. I won the doorprize too! I got this:

I can't wait to try it out!Other than that, everything has been the same. I am eating right again and back to exercising. I got this yoga mat last week:

and I love it! I have been doing yoga almost every day. It has really helped with my weightloss, flexiblity, and anxiety.

Have a great weekend everyone. I don't have much planned.




5 comments:

Kim said...

OMG! I'm sooo excited!! Who wrote the forward? Tell him congrats. Love the name too. :)

Is that book a cookbook or about herbs?

LeeAnn said...

It's not a book, it is a little garden set.

Ry said...

Cool! A book!

I should have been at that MOPS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your hubby on the book. What is it about? Sounds like you've had a pretty good week.

Adrienne said...

very cool about your husband's book, LeeAnn! And let me know about the herb garden...I secretly wanted it for myself! :)