Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just another Tuesday...

Not much of anything happened today. We went to Hobby Lobby and Kohls then, out to Grandma and Papa's. I found a present for Cassidy and Jaden found the cutest little chicken and singalong book. He loves it!!! You can see it here: http://www.sandraboynton.com/sboynton/boyntonplush.html
What was really cool was that he already has a little one that looks just like it and he said "Look, it is chicken's mommy!!". I had to get it for him once he said that!
I have Cassidy's invitations all finished and they will be sealed and sent soon! It was fun making them. I can't wait for everyone to get them. If you need directions, please email us or call.
I hope everyone is having a good week and I will post some more cute pictures soon!!! Tomorrow is Jeff's day off so I am hoping to get some stuff done!

0 comments: