Sunday, March 4, 2007

Weekend Happenings

This weekend flew by! Jaden had his last basketball game on Saturday. It was a makeup day for one of the days it snowed. He had a good time. He didn't make any baskets, but he tried. He didn't play his best, but I wanted him to have fun. Now, it is time for soccer. I don't know when that starts, but I will let everyone know. He is VERY excited about that.

Jeff ended up working all day, so I took the kids out shopping. We didn't really buy anything, we just looked at some toys. There are some pretty cool toys out now. Jaden really liked the wrestling guys, but I don't think I am going to get him into that!!! Cassidy likes everything. She loves toys!! I wish I could buy her everything! Here are some cute pictures from this weekend.
(Cassidy wants some popcorn!!!)
(10 months old, where did the time go?)
(Goodbye highchair. Hello booster seat!)

0 comments: