Friday, October 23, 2009

Costume Rehearsal Party and the Pumpkin Patch!

On Wednesday, the Disney store had a costume rehearsal party. I was looking forward to this, but was slightly disappointed. Cassidy was excited to get her Cinderella dress on and she wanted her hair to be up just like Cinderella's! I can't believe how picky a 3 year old can be. Jaden wasn't sure if he was going to dress up, but he decided to at the last minute. The kids did not win any of the games, but they were very well behaved. I took them to the candy store afterward! I think they had a good time.




I have been sick for the past 2 weeks. I really can't wait to start feeling better again. All I have left is a bit of a cough, but I am so drained! I have been trying to keep up on everything though. I have realized that I can't just call a substitute teacher in when I am sick! So, we have been keeping up with school. Jaden is so smart though and has needed little help from me!
Yesterday, we took the kids to the pumpkin patch. The kids loved it and we had a great time. It was the best pumpkin patch we have been to!


They are growing!






While being sick and keeping up on everything else, I painted our bathroom vanity black! It looks good. I will post pictures soon! I still haven't gotten knobs or decided if I want to distress it or not. I also picked up a hutch last night to makeover! My list just keeps getting longer and longer......

0 comments: