Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's almost Spring!

Wow, the weather was wonderful yesterday! It got over 60 degrees! We spent a lot of time outside. The kids played and we walked to the playground. I am ready for the weather to stay this way. But, it is raining today, so we are stuck inside again. Thank God, it is not snowing! We are done with the snow.
We have been busy the last few weeks. Just catching up with school, going on playdates, and starting our Spring Cleaning. I clean out the kids rooms and their closets. I also got their Spring clothes out! I haven't officially taken out their Winter clothes yet. It still gets pretty chilly in the Spring. I usually don't put those away until closer to May.

I have gained so much weight over the long Winter! I am ready to lose it now! I am weighing so much right now. So, I just need to watch my snacking a little more. I think that is where I get in trouble. But, I am doing great on the exercise front! Here is a new video I am doing:
I don't actually have the dvd yet. It is free right now on On Demand! If you haven't checked it out you need to! It's awesome! I am going to buy the dvd when they take it off of there. I want to make sure I don't get tired of it before then. But, so far, I love it. It is a very hard workout! I am still running too. I am going to try to run a 5 mile run once a week and then run a 6 mile before April. I don't really LIKE running, but I love pushing myself.
I hope everyone is having a great week! If you haven't stopped by Starbucks lately, you need to! They have a new Dark Cherry Mocha! It is too die for! Make sure you swing by and get one this weekend! Maybe before church! Speaking of church, we are trying out a new church this weekend. We still love the one we have been attending, but we are looking for some more kid's programs. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 comments: