Monday, March 29, 2010

Sorry, it's been awhile!


But, I am still here! I have just been busy keeping up with life! Sometimes I feel like I can barely keep up! I have also spent much less time on the computer and more time with my family.
We had a wonderful St Patrick's Day! The kids woke up to find money and chocolate coins in their shoes. The leprechauns also turned our applesauce green! The kids get such a kick out of that! We also made some cookies! It was a fun day! Jeff even joined in the fun!
There have been a few nice Spring days so far. We played outside and even walked down to the pond a caught a little turtle. We let him go of course! But, the kids thought he was really cute! The geese have started making their nest, so we have to be very careful when we go down there!


I have been working on a few things. I have started painting our kitchen cabinets! They are looking pretty good. We are still deciding on what hinges to buy, so I have started on the drawers first.
I really can't wait to get that project done so we can install a new countertop and sink!

1 comments:

ujek said...

hey, very nice family you have there..cute kids too. keep on showing the world the beauty of life