Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another shopping day...

Well, I mostly looked, but I did get a few things today. I am so excited about the many stores around me! Today I went to Old Time Pottery, Value City, Target, Home Lumber, and Sofa Express. I had so much fun. I only purchased a few things including this pillow:

I just love it. It is so great to come up with a color scheme you like and then, find so many things that match! I just love it! I also found some towels and bathroom items this color. So, I have decided to do our downstairs bath in these colors also!
Tomorrow, we will be heading to Terre Haute again in the freezing cold. I also plan on picking up a stair gate to keep Cassidy off of the stairs.
Have a great Sunday! God bless.

1 comments:

B. said...

I LOVE old tyme pottery! I find the prices are excellent and there is so much selection, so much bigger than the other stores, like Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I do not have one near me, but try to visit one each time I visit Gulf Shores, AL. Found some great deals there.