Saturday, January 5, 2008

Overwhelmed and Tired

I have been so tired. I went to bed at 8:30 last night and woke around 7:15 this morning. I really needed that! I have so much energy today. I have felt so overwhelmed and I am ready for some down time. We have had visitors, and this weekend is no exception. Jeff's brother and wife are coming over tomorrow.

Jaden and Cassidy love their new playroom. It has been a real lifesaver while I take a shower. I am so happy to have that room!

I am hoping to have some pictures for everyone soon. I really have a blank slate to work with. We plan on painting later, so all of these drab walls will have to do for awhile. I absolutely have fun decorating! I can't wait to dig in.

I am loving the fireplace:

We have so much work to do!:

1 comments:

Jessica said...

The fireplace is really cozy!

A playroom is a blessing! I'm sure it gives you downtime as they can entertain themselves in there. : )