Monday, January 28, 2008

Another storytime

Wow, the weeks just keep flying by. I have a feeling this year is going to go by fast. Yesterday, we made our trip to Terre Haute and enjoyed spending time with my parents and going to church. Today, the kids and I went to story time. Jaden had a great time as always. I stopped at Lowe's and looked at some paint samples. I think I am finally settling on a color. It is between two at this point:

Eddie Bauer Bamboo
or
Eddie Bauer Barley

I never thought it would take me this long to pick out a living room color. I really liked the bungalow gold in our old house, but I need to try something new. I think this color will also look good in our kitchen.
This weekend, we plan on getting some window shades. I might even get some more curtains.
Now, it is time to do Jaden's schooling and read him some books. I would also like to get some cleaning done.
Have a great week!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Pianting is a chore, but the results make it worthwile! Is is Sherwin Willimas? Those names sound familiar.