Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another storytime

The kids and I ventured out in the cold to story time today. It was another great time! Cassidy played with puzzles while Jaden listened to the stories. They also played some games. Only one other kid showed up!
I have found another woman who is going to be using the same homeschooling curriculum as me. This is so excited. We plan on getting the kids together. I also thought this would be a great way to start field trips. I am so excited at the thought of getting Jaden involved with other homeschoolers!
Tomorrow, I plan on grocery shopping. Jeff will be off, so who knows what we will get done. I want to get a hole drilled in the top of the kitchen cabinets, get the kids' signs on their doors, and get some more of the office finished.
As of now, I am looked forward to the debate tonight on MSNBC!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

It sounds liek you had a great day!