Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy month!

So far, this has been a very busy month. I have been spending less time on the computer and more time baking and spending time with my family. I just can't seem to keep up with everything these days!
Last weekend, my parents came over for a visit. It was fun. The kids just love having them here. My mom brought flowers for me! They are so pretty!
I had some time to put together the banner I made over at a friend's house. Thanks Sarah!!!
I can't stop looking at that banner! LOL
I have also started on my Christmas cards!
Sunday was our 6 year anniversary. We really didn't plan anything. We went to church and went to Paradise Bakery for lunch. This has got to be one of my favorite restaurants now! I had the fire roasted tomato soup and a sugar cookie! It was so good.
Afterward, we went to the Edinburgh outlets. I love walking around there and shopping. Although, most of the stores that I liked are gone now! I did find Cassidy the cutest cupcake mittens and cupcake hat!
When we got home, Jeff and I enjoyed a red velvet cupcake from Target and some Sparkling grape juice! YUM!
I am loving that Jaden wants to do this now:
I hope everyone is having a great week! Tomorrow, I will be doing a lot of baking. I have one order of cupcakes to make, a pumpkin pie, one apple pie, and some banana bread. It should be a busy day! I can't wait!
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Ry said...

That is one of Love Bug's fave jobs, too!

Lasting Memories Scrapbooking said...

hi leann
i am sorry its not a expressions its the smaller one
:(
renee