Friday, November 7, 2008

MOPs Friday!

Today was Mops Friday. I always look forward to this day. It was especially great today because we packed shoe boxes full of toys for kids who would normally get none. It is for Operation Christmas Child. What an awesome cause!

Also, tonight the MOPS leaders are getting together for a Slumber Party! How fun! I am not going to stay all night, Jeff works in the morning and I need some good sleep! I am sure I will be enjoying a lot of food and conversation! The girls are crazy, who knows what to expect! ;) I made the girls some cupcakes:
Maybe I will post some pictures tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone!
Oh yeah, I won this outdoor rug at Mops today!!!! Whoohoo!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are doing Operation Christmas Child! We packed a couple of boxes as well...we have so much to be thankful for!

Amanda Pittman said...

Crazy?! I think that may be the understatement of the year! You never know what will happen when that group gets together:) I LOVE it! It was so much fun! Maybe we should make it a monthly activity:)