Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or TreaT!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. After going to Kroger and using a ton of beauty coupons (I am set on foundation, mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner! Very excited!), the kids and I played outside and walked over to the playground. I plan on spending several days this week outside. It is just so pretty, and I will be missing it this winter.


At 5:30, we left for our subdivision's annual parade and costume contest! Guess what? My kids won!! Cassidy won Prettiest:

And Jaden won scariest (I really didn't know what category to put him in!):

Every year I always say how worth it it is to buy these costumes! It is a lot of money, but the kids love it and everyone else does to! They got so many compliments! The parade was filled with kids, a fire truck, police car, and little midget cars. It was fun! Then, the trick or treating began! Cassidy ended up getting to tired and riding on daddy's shoulders and fell asleep. Jaden got tired too, and we came home for some pizza and digging through candy! It was a fun night. Jaden even got to hand out some candy!
Trick or treating:
Jaden handing out candy:
Enjoying the candy:


It was a fun night!


0 comments: