Thursday, February 8, 2007

Cassidy's Photo Shoot

We got Cassidy's picture taken last night! How cute. I can't wait for everyone to see them. Adorable. I will post the link when it is active. They say in 7 to 10 days. It will probably be sooner. She did well. She didn't smile much. She gets very serious at playing when she has new toys or things to play with!! She loved the beads and rubber duckies!! There is a little hint for you at what they will look like.
Cassidy is doing something else new:

She pulled herself up to standing!!! Watch out. She is going to be walking before we know it. So, now we have to lower her crib to the lowest setting. (It really doesn't look as cute that way, but it's safe!)
Today has been a rough day in the house! Maddy started vomiting yesterday and then she ended up having diarrhea. Jeff said she was up every half hour last night going potty and then this morning she was going almost every 10 minutes. I noticed her stool was red. So, I looked closer and it looks to be blood. How scary. I called the vet and made an appointment for tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers.
Jaden has also had diarrhea. I don't think the two are linked. I hope not!! I gave him some toast and told him to rest today. If it doesn't go away soon, he will be heading to the doctor also. He doesn't really seem to be feeling bad, just using the potty a lot!

0 comments: