Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mess!

I can't seem to keep up with the messes Jaden makes anymore! I can have the house spotless and in less than an hour, Jaden can make it look like I never clean!! Does anyone have any advice for me? It's driving me crazy! Not to mention, Cassidy is starting to spread her toys out and Jeff doesn't exactly keep things picked up! Am I the only one with this problem??? AHHHH.
So, to get away from it, we are going to the mall this morning to walk around and pick up Cassidy's portraits. Can't wait to get those in my hands. I know I am going to have a hard time choosing which ones to hang up!
Jaden's basketball game was cancelled last week so I never got his basketball pics. I really don't know when I will get those. I will be sure to get them on this blog somehow!
I have been a little hooked on this Anna Nicole Smith trial. It is interested listening to the facts that are coming out. I think the judge is a complete idiot, but what do I know! It is intriguing to watch. I will admit that I am hooked on it now. It doesn't help that one of my favorite shows, Nancy Grace, talks about it all the time!
Thank God the snow is melting. Maybe we will get out of the house a little more. We are still wanting to make it to Cincinnati soon. I hate that it has been so long since we have been there. It will be a little hectic though. Cassidy is wanting to crawl everywhere and doesn't like to stay in one place long! Actually, Jaden doesn't either. He never outgrew that!
Hope everyone is having a great week and keep checking back for updates!

0 comments: