Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

It is now 2010! So much has happened in the last year. I hope this year is even better! I have set many goals for myself. There has been plenty of lazy days going on here. But those are over for now! We have started school back up! The kids both seem to be happy to be back at it!



Ok, so that is Cassidy STILL in her pajamas. I guess things are still a little lazy!
There has also been a ton of this going on:


I am not sure that the Wii will ever get old! It is so fun. The kids are addicted and I would be too if I had the chance! Oh well, I will perfect my Sonic skills when the kids move out!
I have been busy cleaning and getting the house back into order. It still isn't finished. I hope to get the clean clothes put away today and start of the rest of the laundry. But first, check out this cutie:

He is keeping me pretty busy also! But, he learns fast and has been housetrained already! Now, we just have to watch that he doesn't chew our house down!

1 comments:

Janna said...

Hi LeeAnn!

You visited my blog awhile back and left a comment to win the felt box for kids play and you won!

Please respond in the next 24 hours and I will mention you as the winner as well as include a link to your blog if that's okay with you.

Please also email me your address so I know where to send it.

Congrats!