Monday, January 18, 2010

I know, wrong room

So, all of this talk about the kitchen, and I started on a different room. Our entry way has been so blah since we moved in. I have wanted to paint it green since we moved in, but wasn't sure how the colors would flow! Well, I finally did it! I went to Lowe's and picked out a color!!!!! I started painting it on Saturday. I finished last night. I am going to do the dining room today! It looks amazing. I can't wait until we get our new flooring in now! Also, we are going to work on the stairway railing. But, so far, it looks great. I couldn't be happier!
Before:
(I can't believe I waited so long!)

After:



4 comments:

ZimboUSA Girl said...

wowo - what a difference that makes such change and so elegant looking now!

Ry said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Amanda Pittman said...

LOVE it!! I was getting into green before we moved. Now that we're renting, I'm not worrying about painting:) It looks great!

Kim said...

I LOVE it!! It looks so good.