Friday, September 21, 2007

Making cakes and winter clothes

Last night, I helped a friend make her daughter's first birthday cake. That was fun! I will try to get some pictures of it tomorrow. We will be going to the party tomorrow.
Today, we got some much needed winter clothes for the kids. Jaden can actually fit into SOME of his stuff from last year, just not much. Cassidy also got a few new things. I really can't wait for the cooler weather. Jaden and I played soccer outside today and got really sweaty! UGH. He also practiced riding his bike. He is getting better at it! He loves to honk at all of the cars that pass him! It cracks me up every time he does it!
Tonight, I plan on getting some rest and doing my MUCH NEEDED exercises. I have been back on a strict diet the past couple of days. It gets easier as the days go by! I hope to reach my big goal by the New Year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice designs of winter dresses are available at Timberland store through couponalbum.com...