Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bad news and Good news

So, what should I start with the bad news or the good news. I will start off with the bad! This morning while mixing my royal icing for class tonight, my Kitchenaid mixer broke! Yep, that's right, it broke!!!!!! The motor is still running but it doesn't turn the paddle. Let me just say, I love my Kitchenaid mixer. I think that it is the best gift I have ever received, and now it is broke. I was so excited when I got it, and am always excited when I get to use it! I hope Jeff can fix it or it can be fixed!!! I don't even know if they make it in the color I have anymore! I will have to check. Anyway, that is the bad news. Also, some more bad news is that my poison ivy has spread to my waistline. I won't even mention how horrible it is to have my pants rub it all day!!!!!! Aggggghhh!
The good news......
Jeff's car is fixed. Starting tomorrow, I will have my car back. I can't wait. We have been stuck in the house since last week! I really can't wait to get out of the house again.
This weekend will be a busy weekend. Jeff has Saturday through Tuesday off. That will be nice. We will be going to Ohio (actually Kentucky, but it is on the border) for a graduation party. My dad's birthday is today (by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) and we will be spending memorial day with him. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, and I am sure I will get some cute pictures to post!
By the way, I love this website: http://www.laurennicolefashions.com/
I think I want EVERYTHING from there!

0 comments: