Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Off to a good start

Well, I have more cakes done! Now, I only need to make the two cakes for the top tier and some cupcakes. I have 4 cakes in the freezer!!! All of Cassidy's party decorations are in bags and organized. Her presents are wrapped. Her shoe bows are finished! I still have one hair bow to finish. Tomorrow, I need to finish baking the cakes and buy the rest of the things for the cake. I forgot the dowel rods for the middle to keep it stable. I also need more fondant. Other than that, I think I have everything for the cake. Friday, I will buy all of the food and finish the cake that night!!!!

Now, for the zoo. I am really worried that it is going to rain on her birthday!! We are really looking forward to going, so I hope it doesn't rain us out.
Now, I need to finish cleaning the house. I really don't know if that is going to be possible! Cassidy always makes a mess when she sees me cleaning up. And Jaden, well he is his own tornado!!!!! Here is one reason I can't clean the house (Jaden loves to take all of the cushions off the couch and play on them!) :

0 comments: