Friday, May 18, 2007

Lonnnnnggggg Day!

Jeff ended up working all day (again), so it was a long day for me! Cassidy has been wanting so much attention and Jaden has been trying to find new ways to make me angry. But, I guess that is how all kids are. But, Jaden has also been very sweet lately. He has been hugging and kissing for no reason, just to tell me he loves me! That is always nice!!!
Not much is really going on but I found this fun:

What American accent do you have?
Created by Xavier on Memegen.net

Midland. The Midland (please don't confuse with "Midwest") itself is the neutral zone between the North and South. But just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from there. Since it is considered a neutral, default, "non-regional" accent you could easily be from someplace without its own accent, like Florida, or a big city in the South like Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta.

Take this quiz now - it's easy!
We're going to start with "cot" and "caught." When you say those words do they sound the same or different?



0 comments: