Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I just want to wish all of the mother's who read this blog a Happy Mother's Day! My mom is out of town on vacation, but she is (hopefully) having a great time on this day! By the way Dad, you better have taken her out somewhere nice to eat!

I have had a great Mother's Day so far! Jeff went to Java Haute and got me a danish and some very yummy espresso! That started the day off great, although I could have done better with no calories! While he was gone, Jaden said he wanted to show me something! He led me outside and said "Happy Mother's Day!". There, on the deck, was a canopy swing! I decided a couple of weeks ago, I would love to have one! It is so relaxing! I hope everyone else is having a great day! Cassidy was napping while we shot this, so maybe I will get one with her in it later!!!

0 comments: